Membership is open to all Saskatchewan Schools & Divisions, First Nations, Ministry Branches, Community Organizations, groups or individuals – anyone with an interest in improving learning outcomes for students of all ages.
*all requests for membership are subject to approval of SACE Executive
Benefits of Membership
- Two General Meetings (includes the AGM) for the membership each school year • Notification of meetings, events, funding opportunities, research, etc.
- Each area (Southern, Central and Northern) has a regional rep on the SACE Executive
- In-Service and Planning day for all members
- The annual SACE Conference
- On-going work by your Executive to ensure that Community Education issues and interests are
taken forward to the Ministry of Education
- Development of partnerships to support the work of Community Education in SK
- Regular e-news, the SACE website and other communication tools
- Access to a network of colleagues through the SACE Directory
Membership is due by December
Please download and mail-in Membership Application Form or submit on-line below.
Please fill out the form below to complete your registration. Once you hit the submit button – you will be redirected to PayPal where you can process the transaction.